This is a timeline of events in For All Nails in the year 1977.
Return to FAN chronology.
- 2 March 1977 - Carmen Valenzuela witnesses an uprising in Abéché, Ouadai.
- 9 March 1977 - Henry Costigan proposes that Chewy Enciso run for the Senate from the state of Jackson (formerly the Capital District).
- 15 March 1977 - Sebo Quezadas does a tour of duty in Rio Negro providing logistical support to North American troops.
- 1 April 1977 - Three North American Air Force pilots land in a New Granadan army camp in Guayana.
- 5 April 1977 - In Guayana, a British officer takes command of an Australian unit.
- 7 April 1977 - King Frederick faces a crisis in the European Congress, and receives a call from Joshua Merkel.
- 8 April 1977 - The Statist reports on the ongoing strike in British-occupied New Granada.
- 10 April 1977 - On Easter Sunday, combined forces of New Granadan soldiers and guerrillas attack the British in Barcelona and Cartagena.
- 11 April 1977 - Sebo Quezadas witnesses a British attack on a North American supply depot.
- 17 April 1977 - British troops retake Cartagena.
- 20 April 1977 - Prime Minister Gold is informed about casualties inflicted during the Easter Rising.
- 21 April 1977 - The British government quietly contacts the Mexican government about overseeing the end of the American War.
- 23 April 1977 - The Mexican government considers accepting the proposed British withdrawal from New Granada.
- 24 April 1977 - Skinner agrees to fund the Mexican oversight of New Granada.
- 15 May 1977 - Private Nabo, AUSM, reserve, is activated.
- 15 June 1977 - Private Nabo is shipped to Arizona.
- 16 June 1977 - Quebecois journalist Eve Devlin interviews Viceroy Sir Albert Hardy.
- 20 June 1977 - Devlin publishes her interview in the Frontenac Intrepid.
- 3 August 1977 - Private Nabo arrives in Cartagena, New Granada.
- 4 August 1977 - Private Nabo is assigned to Captain Sebo Quezadas' military history unit, and participates in his first mission.
- 20 October 1977 - Lennart Skinner dies in an airmobile crash, leading to speculation about his successor as Liberal nominee for Governor-General. In Black Rock, the Army Brotherhood responds with a plan to sieze the President's Palace.
- 21 October 1977 - The people of Payne, Virginia support the planned Army Brotherhood uprising.
- 22 October 1977 - The Army Brotherhood in Black Rock sets out for Burgoyne.
- 24 October 1977 - The Army Brotherhood takes over the President's Palace in Burgoyne.
- November 1977 - An Ouadaian immigrant named Idris Djaibe enters a relationship with a Numidian girl named Anastasia.
Proceed to 1978.