This is a timeline of events in For All Nails in the year 1980.
Return to FAN chronology.
- 21 January 1980 - Queen Alexandra of the Cape meets with Joshua Merkel to request membership in the European Union.
- 17 February 1980 - King Victor Fontaine of Ghana meets with Yvette Fanchon to propose a political union of Ghana and France.
- 14 April 1980 - Newstime reports that a referendum in France on King Victor's proposed union was rejected by nearly 90% of the voters. Meanwhile, the Ghanian ambassador to Great Britain seeks entry into the United Empire.
- 5 May 1980 - Yvette Fanchon faces a power struggle within the Fanchonist Party.
- August 1980 - A German smuggler in Numidia finds work smuggling Ouadaians into the country.
Proceed to 1981.